Mountain Project Logo

Site not loading on Chrome today (EDIT: PM issue, site goes down, not just Chrome...)

Original Post
Derek Jf · · Northeast · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 335

EDIT: Cleared cookies and cached history etc, reloaded and success.

Hi Nick,

Site wasn't loading this morning on chrome for me, kept getting the same maintenance error msg.

Checked back a couple times throughout the day, same msg.

Tried Safari tonight, working and posting this.. Just sending along the brick wall experience to see whats up

Thanks,

D

Chris D · · the couch · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 2,230

Go to settings, click on advanced settings, then clear your browsing history for the last 24 hours or so.

Chris D wrote:Go to settings, click on advanced settings, then clear your browsing history for the last 24 hours or so.
Realized this oversight, not the brightest inquiry without trying all solutions first... Was going to delete post upon fixing but I'll just leave this here in case someone else has the occasional space out that I had
Chris D · · the couch · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 2,230

Nah, there's plenty of people having this problem, including a guy who was trying to pm me about some slings. Did it break after you tried to pm someone? That's when it went bonkers on me. The bug is definitely with MP. Not chrome.

Yep, now that you mention it, my last action on the site was a pm before the issue occurred. Good catch

Nick Wilder · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 4,098

Sorry about that. It's fixed now. Thanks for reporting!

Nick Wilder wrote:Sorry about that. It's fixed now. Thanks for reporting!
Thanks for the fix Nick, as well big thanks for all the new code you wrote to continue to improve the site
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Help
Post a Reply to "Site not loading on Chrome today (EDIT: PM issu…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started