Mountain Project Logo

STOP LEAVING TOILET PAPER by and near the crags!!!

Original Post
Yeitti · · Colorado or sometimes LA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 30

Please stop the mess!!! What is wrong with people!? More and more these days there is more TP all over the place!

I have a theory that more women climbers/hikers do it than men. STOP LEAVING your TOILET MESS!

PACK IT OUT!

jacob sidorin · · Loveland · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 375

Haha that's funny.

my theory is that I often see just the TP and no poop, which makes me think a female went #1.

highaltitudeflatulentexpulsion · · Colorado · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 35
Yeitti wrote:my theory is that I often see just the TP and no poop, which makes me think a female went #1.
Or my dog ate it.

Attention Females! It is not OK to leave Toiler Paper Mess after you go #1! understand?

Pete Spri · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2009 · Points: 347
Yeitti wrote:Please stop the mess!!! What is wrong with people!? More and more these days there is more TP all over the place! I have a theory that more women climbers/hikers do it than men. STOP LEAVING your TOILET MESS! PACK IT OUT!
I heard it was crag dogs digging it up to feed crag babies!
Anonymous · · Unknown Hometown · Joined unknown · Points: 0

Some people eat toilet paper. It may have been one of those people that dropped their snack.

trent Brown · · Hohenburg, Bavaria, DE · Joined May 2015 · Points: 60
ViperScale wrote:Some people eat toilet paper. It may have been one of those people that dropped their snack.
Besides ranger school students who are cold, hungry, and tired (true story. One mre toilet paper + sugar packet to help it go down) who in the world would eat toilet paper?
ShireSmitty · · WP · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 70

^^^
Besides ranger school students who are cold, hungry, and tired (true story. One mre toilet paper + sugar packet to help it go down) who in the world would eat toilet paper?

Yup, add SERE and any SF selection course to that statement. The survival instinct is strong and will make you do things, strange things

Anonymous · · Unknown Hometown · Joined unknown · Points: 0

if people would just eat there TP, than this wouldn't be a problem. Perhaps we need more people and crag dogs to climb up after these dirty pigs....

Steve Williams · · The state of confusion · Joined Jul 2005 · Points: 235
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "STOP LEAVING TOILET PAPER by and near the crags!!!"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started