Mountain Project Logo

Thailand, December 20th, 2015 - January 3rd, 2016

Original Post
Ned Horsey · · Shanghai, China · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hi,

I'm Ned. I climb trad 5.7L/5.9F and sport 5.9L/5.10bF. I have a rope and a light rack. Plenty of draws for sport.

I'll be in Thailand at the end of December and would like to climb in Chiangmai, perhaps other locations too.

I'm looking for a partner or partners so let me know if you're interested.

NeboClimber Smith · · Cleveland, OH · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 5

Hi Ned, I will be in the Krabi/Railay/Phi Phi area from Dec 22-30 and climb at around the same rating as you. I will only have a harness, belay device, and draws/runners with me. If you will be down in that area at all, let me know.

Hi,

PMing you details now.

Cammie · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Hey! I'm going to be in Thailand from 12/16-12/23. I'm looking for a partner with more experience and gear than I've got. I started climbing earlier this year and was climbing 5.8/5.9 sport routes before I left the US 3 months ago. I don't have a rope, draws, or trad gear. My plans are flexible while in Thailand and I'm down to explore just about any region. Interested in linking up?

Hi Cammie,

I'm in Chiangmai. Where are you? If you're here maybe we can meet up and do some routes.

Abby Volkmann · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

Hey! I just got to Chiang Mai yesterday and am looking for climbing partners. Will be here till the 9th. I have a rope and draws

Carly M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Ned, and everyone else that posted. I don't know where you are, but I'm down in Krabi looking for a partner. I have everything except a rope. I'm an experienced climber, but mostly in crack climbing and I learned in Chaing Mai that this is a whole different experience. So I'm looking for a partner in the 5.8- 5.10 (5-6a). Preferably the easier the better because I'm trying to learn this style. I can lead as well. Will be in area until about Jan 17, I think.

Cool, hope to hear from you!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Thailand, December 20th, 2015 - January 3rd, 2016"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.