Mountain Project Logo

Is my sole delaminating or does my footwork suck?

that guy named seb · · Britland · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 236
csproul wrote: Keep reading...
thanks
Walter Galli · · Las vegas · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 2,247

They look done..new pair better solution...

Steve M · · Poulsbo, WA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 106

Well just to update everyone (but more for people who may have the same problem in the future) I got a new pair of shoes shipped to me free of charge! Couldn't be happier with how MadRock handled the situation. Now the biggest problem I have is breaking the new shoes in

New shoes vs. 4 months of wear

Steve57 wrote:Well just to update everyone (but more for people who may have the same problem in the future) I got a new pair of shoes shipped to me free of charge! Couldn't be happier with how MadRock handled the situation. Now the biggest problem I have is breaking the new shoes in
WOW they look pretty damn flat after just 4 months.
20 kN · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 1,346
bearbreeder wrote:delamination ... the wear around the rest of the area is fairly normal cant speak about mad rocks ... but its fairly common with sportivas ;)
Maybe for you, but I have owned close to 15 pairs of climbing shoes and none of them have ever delaminated. I have had one pair resoled four times and that pair has never delaminated either. I would call it a manufacturing defect.

from the looks of it i'm the only person in the universe to have never experienced lasportiva shoes delaminating..

bearbreeder · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 3,065
20 kN wrote: Maybe for you, but I have owned close to 15 pairs of climbing shoes and none of them have ever delaminated. I have had one pair resoled four times and that pair has never delaminated either. I would call it a manufacturing defect.
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=623789

;)
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "Is my sole delaminating or does my footwork suck?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started