Mountain Project Logo

ICE climb on Quandary this Sunday! (And climb Eldo/BoCan Friday!)

Original Post
Eric Klammer · · Eagle, CO · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 2,070

As the title states I'm hoping to check out some of the ice/mixed lines in the North Star area on Sunday, I just need a partner! This will be my first time out for the season so I'm mainly looking at the more moderate lines but will be happy to follow harder depending on what we find up there.

I've got a rack and rope, pins and screws, etc... Extra pair of tools lying around as well.

Shoot me a text or PM and I'll get back to you ASAP (cell service is shaky at work).

Thanks! -Eric (918) 527-2706

Also, I'd like to get out to Eldo or BoCan for some trad moderates on Friday, contact me if interested!

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra · · North Vancouver, BC · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 3,908

not sure if you'll find any ice yet but I've been at Quandary's north side a few times and it's amazing. keep us posted on your findings (maybe at the 2015-16 Colorado Ice conditions thread?)

Mark E Dixon · · Possunt, nec posse videntur · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 974

Here's a picture from the east ridge of Pacific.

Quandry N Face, 10/10/15.

Clint White aka Faulted Geologist · · Lawrence, KS · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 151

Lacking ice axes, screws. Looking for some general alpine multi day treks and summits this winter during weekends. Have trad rack, tons of gear, needing tech ice gear soon. Email me.
Faulted Geologist - gmail no spaces

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "ICE climb on Quandary this Sunday! (And climb E…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.