Mountain Project Logo

There is no cure for stupid

Doug Foust · · Oroville, WA · Joined Sep 2008 · Points: 165

No loud music, they weren't climbers..looked like hungover "bro's" taking a break from the strip.

People really are pigs though...was working the other day in the black corridor and some dude took a leak right at the entrance of the corridor at the base of routes. I know pee isn't that big of a deal, but how lazy can you be???

Derek Jf · · Northeast · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 335
Adam Burch wrote:I've got at least 2,000 days in the outdoors, and I actually put things IN my butt and carry them out.
I am dying right now. Nope, dead. I am dead from laughing at your dedicated stewardship.
Trad Princess · · Not That Into Climbing · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 1,175
Derek Jf wrote: I am dying right now. Nope, dead. I am dead from laughing at your dedicated stewardship.
Although I take no pleasure in your death, I understand why it had to be.

You ever try to keister someone else's wag bag? It's work!
Marc801 C · · Sandy, Utah · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 65
Short Beta wrote:I bet he was playing obnoxiously loud music at the craig too.
Who is Craig?
G Halsne · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 1,487

Craig! The mad crapper of the second pullout! Aforementioned 3 dumper on the knoll!

Short Beta · · Troy, MI · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 45

Stay away from Craig. He's full of shit.

Simon W · · Nowhere Land · Joined May 2013 · Points: 55

F those guys...

Oddly enough my first crag shit encounter was near the base of Illusion Dweller at J-tree right behind a big flat picnic table boulder. (Discovered when looking for dropped headlight batteries.) YUCK!!

Not an attack at the OP, just made me chuckle..

seamus mcshane · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2013 · Points: 210
Patrick Mulligan · · Reno, NV · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 995

I think I've mentioned this on this forum before, but here it goes.

Years ago when I lived in Vegas, a buddy of mine and I were climbing after work at Moderate Mecca. We warmed up on a climb then went to climb Scallywag and were appalled to see a dude dropping a world record deuce directly at the bottom of the climb. He and his partner were climbing the line around the corner to the left. We did our climb and as we were getting ready to leave my buddy, noticing that the offending climber was in the middle of the pitch carefully picked up the offensive pile and dropped it unwrapped into the dudes pack while letting him know he shouldn't shit at the bottom of popular climbs or anywhere near the crags. He and his partner were loudly protesting from the top / middle of the climb respectively. While I'd like to say we were all tough and strutted out of there, we turned and boogied straight to and out of the parking lot.

Simon W · · Nowhere Land · Joined May 2013 · Points: 55
Patrick Mulligan wrote: We did our climb and as we were getting ready to leave my buddy, noticing that the offending climber was in the middle of the pitch carefully picked up the offensive pile and dropped it unwrapped into the dudes pack while letting him know he shouldn't shit at the bottom of popular climbs or anywhere near the crags. He and his partner were loudly protesting from the top / middle of the climb respectively. While I'd like to say we were all tough and strutted out of there, we turned and boogied straight to and out of the parking lot.
You guys win!
JasonP · · Clemson, SC · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 30
Patrick Mulligan wrote:I think I've mentioned this on this forum before, but here it goes. Years ago when I lived in Vegas, a buddy of mine and I were climbing after work at Moderate Mecca. We warmed up on a climb then went to climb Scallywag and were appalled to see a dude dropping a world record deuce directly at the bottom of the climb. He and his partner were climbing the line around the corner to the left. We did our climb and as we were getting ready to leave my buddy, noticing that the offending climber was in the middle of the pitch carefully picked up the offensive pile and dropped it unwrapped into the dudes pack while letting him know he shouldn't shit at the bottom of popular climbs or anywhere near the crags. He and his partner were loudly protesting from the top / middle of the climb respectively. While I'd like to say we were all tough and strutted out of there, we turned and boogied straight to and out of the parking lot.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Transfer method was two rocks (one rather large)...

G Halsne · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 1,487
Zappatista wrote:All right, I'll buy it. In high school a friend of mine shit in his hand while walking down the street and threw it at a moving car, acted like it was no big deal. I wouldn't have believed that story if I hadn't seen it with my on eyes, either. That guy's a pediatrician now, btw. Feel safer?
THERE IS NO CURE FOR AWESOME.

Funny enough, my partner left Vegas to attend medical school (Radiology)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada
Post a Reply to "There is no cure for stupid"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.