Mountain Project Logo

Graffiti on Pentapitch Boulderfield approach

Slay er · · Ogden · Joined Mar 2010 · Points: 105

The taginator sounds like the best option. I've used a wire brush attachment for a battery powered drill and it worked well, especially with a little water on it. I don't think brushing by hand will do much but its better than nothing.

Alex Quitiquit · · Salt Lake City · Joined May 2011 · Points: 195

There is also graffiti on the boulder at the base of Cool Your Jets near Pentapitch.

I'm in for a clean up as well.

Sam Cannon · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2012 · Points: 924

Had something come up, can't make it. Would love to be involved in this type of stewardship, however, and will keep my eyes pealed for opportunities to join.

Woodson · · Park City, Ut. · Joined May 2009 · Points: 180

+1 Sam, awesome stewardship! Wish I could've helped, lemme know if there's any left, I'll take care of it. That Taginator product looks amazing as well, seems worth it for sure.

Mark Evans · · Cottonwood Heights, UT · Joined Sep 2007 · Points: 505

Not 100% perfect, but I think Nik and I got things pretty clean...

We did not make it up to Cool Your Jets to get the graffiti Alex was talking about, though. Nor did we get the stuff up by Kermit's. I'm 100% in and psyched to get that stuff as well. I'm thinking I'll head up tomorrow afternoon before the UAC fundraiser and try to clean those other areas. Seems like there are plenty of people psyched to help out, let me know if you are down to meet up. The help is more than appreciated!

And a big thanks to Nik, he had already scrubbed 2 or 3 boulders before I even showed up. Excellent work good sir!!

Allen Sanderson · · On the road to perdition · Joined Jul 2007 · Points: 1,203

Props to all the folks that got involved. Great to see such activism to keep the lands in shape.

Shiho · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 100

Thanks for the hard work, fellas!

Zac Robinson · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 415

When and where should I bring the grill?

mikewhite · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 55

I will fund the next sand blasting operation if you guys want to do more.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Graffiti on Pentapitch Boulderfield approach"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started