Mountain Project Logo

A belay Bee. Partners in IC

Original Post
MadiL Ledford · · Salt Lake City · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 5

About to embark on round two of solo cold indian creek climbing. Have a wonderful rack but an still working on the technique and leading. Will belay for top ropped booty. Will paint as payment. Seriously. Want a custom picture of you as a centaur... Done. Heading over in a day or two and around... For a long time. Interested?

R. Moran · · Moab , UT · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 140

FWIW we just got 2 inches of snow. Might be gone by the time you get here. just a heads up. Good Luck

ben jammin · · Moab, UT · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 852

Centaur, eh?? I believe it's impossible to have to many portraits depicting yourself attached to mythical beasts. That being said, I think you've found yourself a nice niche and should have no problem finding partners.

And the way the weather has been you'll have lots of time to sit in a tent and draw.

DylanJK · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 386

I'm heading to IC right now. Will be there for a week maybe longer as the weather looks sunny. Let me know if you're still around, I've always wanted a centaur self portrait..

MadiL Ledford · · Salt Lake City · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 5

awesome. I am about to take off as well and be there for a week...or longer. should be coming in later tonight or early tomorrow morning. Just shoot me an email or leave a note on the Beef Board and we'll be sure to climb for the next week or so! Huzzah!

Joseph Shmoesf · · Yosemite · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 0

Looked like a nice day in the creek?!? All that snow melted off??
I will drive out for a few if I got a belay ... Lemme know . Looks like 50-60 rest o the week

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern Utah Deserts
Post a Reply to "A belay Bee. Partners in IC"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started