Mountain Project Logo

New to Durango. Looking for anything.

Original Post
Gee Monet · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 732

Hey all-

I just moved to Durango and am in search of partners for bouldering, sport, trad, alpine, aid, mixed, ice, skiing, biking, hiking, gym, beers... Maybe I should just say I'm looking for a friend, who likes climbing.

I'm free all day Fri, Sat, Sun. Mon/Weds during the day. I've got a car and don't mind taking trips for the weekend. If you're interested shoot me a PM or email at gen8787@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking.

Gary

PTZ · · Chicago/Colorado · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 490

You can go out to Turtle Lake or X Rock and meet people. Sailing hawks or the Golf wall would be good places to start also.
Good Luck

Gee Monet · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 732

Thanks a lot. I bought 2 guide books for the area and am going to do some exploring. Cheers.

PTZ · · Chicago/Colorado · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 490

You should have no problem meeting people at any of the Durango spots. Great bouldering in Durango. Psyched.

Nik Mirhashemi · · Telluride, CO · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 355

I live in Mancos (about half hour away) and I'm looking for trad and ice partners. I have a pretty flexible schedule so if you give me some notice I can go pretty much anytime.

Nik

I have a trad and ice rack too

Chas Robles · · Burque, NM · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 35

Hey Gary, I just moved to Durango and am looking for climbing partners. I am free during the week after work and on weekends. Let me know if you want to climb.

Chas

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "New to Durango. Looking for anything."

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started