Mountain Project Logo

Indian Creek guidebook special

Cpt. E · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2006 · Points: 95

with pepper spray of course.

tenesmus · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2004 · Points: 3,023

Keep up the good work Fred. I think the standard is set and hope we all get to use full-color guidebooks. Pushing those standards is good for us all in this medium too.

nope, but if you want to be an activist in the inner corridor by god do it with some civility.

i do more than my part when i choose to climb at The Most Popular Crack Destination in America(the corridor), and i expect to see a whole bunch of people fucking up when i go there. a person with the right(wrong) disposition could go there any weekend and stay completely pissed off the whole entire time for observing all kinds of urban-behavior-based b.s. going on.

i'm all for pay sites too, but w/ regret as it marks a passing of an age. but then again i'm not effected as i live in close proximity to the area and don't camp anywhere near the corridor.

btw...myself, my wife, child and 2 good friends had the entire Supercrack Butress to ourselves all day sunday.

Rob Kepley · · Westminster, CO · Joined Dec 2005 · Points: 1,005

I propose we have Chuck Norris patrol the canyon handing out "ass whoopins'"

i predict that eventually traffic will slow down, but not until all the approach trails in the corridor are lined with quaint, tidy little trail-2000 type dry-stack structures.

Kent Pease · · Littleton, CO · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 1,066

John,

You may be cantankerous but "old man"? Come on, you are not yet middle aged.

Jaaron Mankins · · Durango, CO · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 930

Maybe we need a "FLAG" button at Supercrack Butress.

MisterE Wolfe · · Grass Valley, CA · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 8,092

It is unfortunate that Fred didn't even mention David or all his work in the OP.

other · · San Diego, CA · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 15

Whats the current version-edition?

slim · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2004 · Points: 1,103

i thought that i read (maybe around last thanksgiving) that fred and karl kelley were working on an updated revision that would be out this spring. however, when i went back to look for more info i couldn't find anything. not sure if it was a dream or what.

Is this the latest one-
Indian Creek: A Climbing Guide (Camalot Edition) 2013
by David Bloom

Pagans Gearheads the climbing shops in moab have the current ic guide. Speculate the new guide will be out this year

Rob Dillon · · Tamarisk Clearing · Joined Mar 2002 · Points: 760

-1 for camalot-only size beta

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Mountain Project News
Post a Reply to "Indian Creek guidebook special"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started