Mountain Project Logo

Robot Tracker

Original Post
Malcom-Kor 9000 · · Eldorado Springs, CO · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 30

Hey I am stuck high on some wall here in Eldorado Canyon. Have there been any recent sightings? I sure would like to continue with my tick list. Malcomkor9000-

Chris Sheridan · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 1,693

Funny, you don't look 38. Aside from that, you shouldn't be so goal oriented with you tick list. Its realy the journey that counts. Enjoy the unique experiences that only you, as a toy robot stuck on a wall in eldo, can experience.

Avery N · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 650

Aahhhh... a TradBot.

Jaaron Mankins · · Durango, CO · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 930

Yes, a friend a I spotted your puported robot friend on the first pitch of Werksupp. I got a good laugh out of this, as there was a collar around his neck that read- "take me to your classics!"...Only climbers would find this funny. Sick, a solo climbing robot.

I too agree that the journey should matter most but I really do want to finish my quest. Thanks guys but still the problem remains; I need someone to come get me so I can continue my quest! Trouble is, I don't know where I am cuz Im just a stupid little plastic robot with low batteries. Thanks! Malcomkor9000.

mikeneu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2005 · Points: 0

Have you been on Forbidden Planet?

Avery N · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 650

Based on your profile, you've only been here:

The Yellow Spur 5.9
Oct 31 - I sat up there a really long time before someone came to get me!
Werk Supp 5.9
Aug 1 - Great route, a bit close to the road though!
Land of Ra 5.11a
Jun 6 - We climbed this fine route and added it to the list.

And J. Man. Saw you on Werk Supp. Are you still stuck on Werk Supp?

Well all I know is I am not on Werksup anymore. I am low on batteries, I only have one leg, and I am lucky to have his iphone. Malcomkor9000.

Dirty Gri Gri, or is it GiGi? · · Vegas · Joined May 2005 · Points: 4,115

My days of Robot trafficking are a thing of my past, but if anyone happens to come across an original, mint in box Lost In Space Robot, in their search for Mal, I have top buyers. We promise proper handling and a better life away from the overpopulated classics in Eldo. Mal, if you are willing to sell out on your own kind, we can be business partners. Screw the humans! I'll get you a GPS implant, and get you ticking again on all those classics!

G-bot lover

Buff Johnson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2005 · Points: 1,145

Frankly, I think we need to get the Malcom-Kor 9000 a woman-bot. All this talk about hanging out at belay ledges kinda makes one a little frisky.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Help
Post a Reply to "Robot Tracker"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started