Mountain Project Logo

LOST: Forrest Titon at Red Rock - First Creek

Original Post
Larry DeAngelo · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Nov 2002 · Points: 5,285

Lost a green runner with a Forrest Titon on it. Likely to be at the base of the Lotta Balls raps, or at the parking area. Sentimental value....

Dirty Gri Gri, or is it GiGi? · · Vegas · Joined May 2005 · Points: 4,115

I hope you can get that baby back, Larry. I know how special it is to you.

G

Gigette Miller wrote:I hope you can get that baby back, Larry. I know how special it is to you. G
Thanks-- if it doesn't turn up, I'll have to go rummage through the garage for a random piece of scrap metal to terrify partners with...
Healyje · · PDX · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 422

Larry, did we lose something on the way down? Pretty sure it was there when I sorted stuff out but possibly not.

Let me know, I've got some and can always get more - what size was it, I believe an 8 or 9 wasn't it? And did you get the link to the pics? If not I'll forward it again...

There's a new post up in the for sale section where the guy is giving away a couple of Forrest Chimney Chocks - you better jump on them. It's the title "FS: rock gear, shoes, boots, ice axe and starter rack stuff"

Healyje wrote:Larry, did we lose something on the way down?...
Joseph-- no, you and I didn't lose anything that I know of. I just happened to be in the same area around midnight last week, and I guess I missed it while packing up.

Larry
Healyje · · PDX · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 422

Well, let me know if you don't find it and I'll ship you a new one...

sqwirll · · Las Vegas · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 1,360
Healyje wrote:Well, let me know if you don't find it and I'll ship you a new one...
Isn't that an oxymoron?
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "LOST: Forrest Titon at Red Rock - First Creek"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started