Elevation: 1,764 ft
GPS: -20.44859, -54.62251
Google Map · Climbing Area Map
Page Views: 405 total · 39/month
Shared By: Andre Chiquito on May 28, 2022
Admins: Tony Yeary, Roberta Zouain, Matt Looby

Description

Perfect, sunny weather 95% of the time, downpouring the other 5%.

- Awaiting a more comprehensive description -

Getting There

Usually easiest to fly into Campo Grande or get a bus from elsewhere in Brazil.

- Awaiting a more comprehensive description - 

3 Total Climbs

Route Finder - Best Climbs for YOU!

Location: Mato Grosso do Sul Change
Type:  to 
Quality:
Pitches:
Sort by:   then:
 

Weather Averages

High
 
Low
 
Precip
 
Days w Precip
 
Prime Climbing Season
J F M A M J J A S O N D
J F M A M J J A S O N D

Photos

0 Comments