White Rocks Bouldering Climbing
|GPS:||39.284, -77.399 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||7,777 total · 606/month|
|Shared By:||jonalexander on Mar 20, 2020|
1. Park here at the bend in the road. Don't block the gate for the yellow trail.
2. Look for the blue trailhead (North Peaks) in the parking area. If you're walking northwest along the road, it will be on your right.
3. Follow blue trail to the overlook (approx. 15 minutes)
4. Follow the signs towards the North Overlook.
5. On the south side (climber's left) of the North Overlook you can find a small footpath that takes you down below the routes to the boulders.
The best way to access the boulders is to walk down to the bottom of the boulder field and look back up at the boulders. They're easier to identify and there's less vegetation just below them.
Days w Precip