Kidding Area Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.504, -118.567 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||2,571 total · 160/month|
|Shared By:||MisterE Wolfe on Dec 27, 2019|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
From "Lithium Ranger": an 11-bolt, exposed & steep 5.6 - to the wildly varied 13-bolt "Cocoa Tuffs", this area has a lot to offer in the lower fun grades.
A couple of easy top-ropes in the lower 5th class range on the slabs (trad & face) make for easy stuff for youngsters. And a cool bulbous 5.8, as well as steep pocketed face with a short 5.10 crux rounds out the zone.
Classic Climbing Routes at Kidding Area
Days w Precip