bouldering North Central NJ Climbing
|GPS:||40.986, -74.497 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||57,451 total · 1,676/month|
|Shared By:||kenr on Nov 28, 2018|
* Passaic county (except SE lobe)
* Morris county
. . . For roped climbing (sport trad top-rope) - - > See this page
Key climbing regions:
* Ramapo ridges
* Ringwood bouldering
* Green Pond Mt ridges
* granite + gneiss in Ramapo
* quartzite conglomerate (purple shade) in Green Pont Mt ridges
* parks or other land owned by Passaic county.
* at least some parks or other land owned by Morris county.
* Newark + Pequannock Watershed land.
* Wildlife management areas of the state of New Jersey.
Some or most forms of Bouldering would likely fall under these prohibitions.
For more info + links - - > See the main North Central NJ region page
Classic Climbing Routes at bouldering North Central NJ
Days w Precip