bouldering Northwest NJ Climbing
|GPS:||41.062, -74.835 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||30,771 total · 1,395/month|
|Shared By:||kenr on Nov 28, 2018|
* Sussex county
* Warren county
. . . For roped climbing (sport trad top-rope) - - > See this page
key climbing regions . . .
* Kittattinny ridge : High Point, Delaware Water Gap / Tammany
* Allamuchy + Cranberry
* quartzite conglomerate (like Gunks) in the Kittatinny ridge
* granite + gneiss around Allamuchy + Cranberry Lake
* also some dolomite and other interesting rocks
* Wildlife management areas of the state of New Jersey.
Some or most forms of Bouldering would likely fall under this prohibition.
For more info + links - - > See the main NorthWest NJ region page
Classic Climbing Routes at bouldering Northwest NJ
Days w Precip