Red Light Rock Climbing
|GPS:||20.724, 107.053 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||223 total · 8/month|
|Shared By:||Asia Outdoors on May 6, 2016|
Getting weather forecast...
Access Issue: Approach Details
steep jungle approach (5min)
- Limestone, not cleaned
- No Access fee/ No known land owner.
- Located near canon fort in Cat Ba town.
- Rappel or decent route available. (rappel off trees) (steep path down from the top)
- Access is a bit steep uncleaned/ follow the goat trail up behind the the building.
- small wall with potential, currently only one climb on it (trad).
From Cat Ba town follow the road leading towards cannon fort until you reach the small red light district of Cat Ba. from here you should be able to see the face. Access is about 5 min from where you park then walk up the goat trail loacated behind a building near the volleyball court.
Days w Precip
Prime Climbing Season