Above Nod Climbing
|GPS:||40.677, -105.429 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||538 total · 7/month|
|Shared By:||Ken Duncan on Jul 18, 2015|
|Admins:||James Schroeder, Leo Paik, John McNamee, Frances Fierst, Monty, Monomaniac, Tyler KC|
1) No star 5.5 slab to anchors.
2) One star 5.7 slab to dihedral to slab and anchors.
The next three routes share a start right where a massive boulder blocks the gully.
3) One star 5.9 slab to big roof to dihedral with the crux moving right out of the dihedral to anchors.
4) One star 5.11 slab to roof to anchors.
5) No star slab to roof with lots of loose rock. The main hold at the crux crumbled to half it's size in the two times I tried it. I didn't get it, so I am not sure of the grade.
6) and 7) Two more unknown routes starting above the huge boulder.
Days w Precip