Miller Fork Recreational Preserve (MFRP) Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.639, -83.677 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||330,933 total · 5,121/month|
|Shared By:||Matt Looby on Mar 23, 2015|
Shirtless Mike, saxfiend, DrRockso, Billy Simek
History (Admin Only): DrRockso edited this area Apr 3, 2020 View all 2
DrRockso edited "Waiver and Rules" Jun 21, 2020
Google Maps directions from Miguel's to MFRP parking lot: goo.gl/maps/9KQWi
And a trails map showing the approaches to the various walls.
The guidebook can be purchased online or at Miguel's as well.
Waiver and Rules
* As of June 2018, there is no overnight parking allowed on any Coalition properties (PMRP, BRRP, MFRP). Primitive camping is still allowed,
just as long as you do not park a car there (i.e. dropped off or hike in).
* Do not park next to oil wells. Do not block oil wells or oil workers’ trucks.
* Please climb responsibly and follow “Leave No Trace” practices. Please remove all refuse and bury human waste.
* All dogs must be leashed or under control of their owners.
* Stay off all tagged projects and do not touch or use any project ropes, draws, or other gear.
* Hike on established trails and do not mark or damage trees or other vegetation. Approval by the RRGCC is required prior to the establishment of any new crags or trails.
* No hunting, trapping, digging for archaeological artifacts is permitted.
* No operation of motorized vehicles off established roads is permitted.
* No open fires are permitted due to the oil extraction activity in the area and the enormous threat a forest fire in a region of
numerous oil wells would pose.
Classic Climbing Routes at Miller Fork Recreational Preserve (MFRP)
Days w Precip