Kinnaird Bluffs Rock Climbing
|GPS:||49.267, -117.663 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||27,760 total · 341/month|
|Shared By:||Ken Trout on Nov 4, 2013|
|Admins:||Mark Roberts, Mauricio Herrera Cuadra, Kate Lynn, Braden Batsford|
• Keep noise to a minimum. Climbing calls only.
• No swearing. The base of Kinnaird acts as an amphitheatre and the neighbours hear everything climbers say.
• No music.
• Stay to established trails.
• Stay off of private property and out of people’s back yards.
• Do not cross the empty lot below Hail Mary Wall. There's a new trail from Yellow Sling Wall.
Classic Climbing Routes at Kinnaird Bluffs
Days w Precip