Half and Half Wall Rock Climbing
|GPS:||33.686, -111.813 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||5,661 total · 63/month|
|Shared By:||JCrosby on Dec 28, 2012|
|Admins:||Greg Opland, Luke Bertelsen, JJ Schlick|
2. Take a right at the climber’s sign marker (TT3) ~.45 miles
3. Take the climber’s trail SW, towards the crag, across several washes
4. ~0.58 miles you’ll pass a concrete and stone cistern.
5. ~.67 you’ll step across a deep furrow
6. A few minutes after the trail begins to ascend the hill you’ll come to Fort Mcdowell.
7. Continue on the trail passing between fort Mcdowell (on the left) and another large rock formation (on the right). The trail will wind up and away from half and half temporarily. Trust the trail.
8. ~.1 miles above Fort Mcdowell you’ll encounter another climber’s sign showing the way to Half and Half and the Lost wall. Take a left at the sign and traverse across the hillside towards Half and half.
9. ~.1 miles brings you to the top of half and half. Look for the rappel bolts on a large boulder at the end of the trail on top of a slab. The anchors for Half and Half will be lower on the slab to your left.
Days w Precip