Big Tower Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.502, -118.568 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||14,964 total · 89/month|
|Shared By:||Tom Helvie on Dec 19, 2006 · Updates|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The bridge that previously allowed access has been removed. Note Access Issue and LADWP negotiations.
Either hop the narrow gap below Anonymous Bolter, or cross via a log jam just down-stream.
Classic Climbing Routes at Big Tower
Days w Precip