Failsafe Wall Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.527, -118.575 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||4,224 total · 25/month|
|Shared By:||david goldstein on Nov 30, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Sad note for those for whom 11c is their sweet spot: The right side of Failsafe contains a 4 & 3 star 11c's whose starts are now submerged by the river. Maybe some enterprising person will create an access esplanade.
Classic Climbing Routes at Failsafe Wall
Days w Precip