Narrows West Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.522, -118.573 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||6,441 total · 35/month|
|Shared By:||david goldstein on Jul 29, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
While certainly one of the less stacked areas, it does contain a few good pitches, particularly Megalomaniac, Smokey the Beer, Supergroveler (in spite of its memorably offputting name) and even the 2nd pitch of Nakin.
Classic Climbing Routes at Narrows West
Days w Precip