Narrows West Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.522, -118.573 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||4,191 total · 24/month|
|Shared By:||david goldstein on Jul 29, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Closure is in effect on the following National Forests: Stanislaus National Forest, Sierra National Forest, Sequoia National Forest, Inyo National Forest, Los Padres National Forest, Angeles National Forest, San Bernardino National Forest, and Cleveland National Forest.
Prohibition of the use of any ignition source on all National Forest System lands (campfires, gas stoves, etc.) throughout California.
Closure of all developed campgrounds and day-use sites on National Forests in California.
All trails are closed and dispersed camping is prohibited at this time.
While certainly one of the less stacked areas, it does contain a few good pitches, particularly Megalomaniac, Smokey the Beer, Supergroveler (in spite of its memorably offputting name) and even the 2nd pitch of Nakin.
Classic Climbing Routes at Narrows West
Days w Precip