|GPS:||31.911, -106.037 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||65,194 total · 373/month|
|Shared By:||LeeAB Brinckerhoff on Mar 30, 2006|
|Admins:||Hank Caylor, Matt Richardson, LeeAB Brinckerhoff|
- The Maze which is usually quite crowded as there are possibly more problems here than any other area with guided access.
- The Gunks where there are classics from V1 to V12 including The Vulgarian, Fight or Flight, New Religion, Windy Ass and The Full Monty.
- Stableboy Rock which is a bit more secluded and has many nice harder problems, most of the good stuff is V8 and up.
- The Sausage Factory which sits across from The Maze and has some fun problems in the V2-V4 range as well as one of the hardest V8's in the park, The Long Haul.
- Another Problem of note is Mother of the Future which is a V9 roof crack above The Sausage Factory.
The 45 Degree Wall which is closed is also part of the East Spur.
Classic Climbing Routes at East Spur
Days w Precip