|GPS:||39.754, -105.231 Google Map · Climbing Map|
|Page Views:||765 total, 5/month|
|Shared By:||J. Fox on Mar 25, 2006|
|Admins:||Leo Paik, John McNamee, Frances Fierst, Monty, Monomaniac|
- General You can lead climb once certified to do so. Make an appointment to get certified. You can boulder without being certified.
- Phone number 303.384.8100
- Location 1470 10th St.
- Parking - Several large lots on the north and south sides of the building.
- Hours T-Su 4:30p-8:30pm?
- Height of Wall 25' Bouldering wall is 15' tall.
- Number of routes 20+
- Type of Wall Pheaux concrete, with natural holds, and small cracks.
- Leading - Yes, once certified.
- Bouldering Yes, no restrictions.
- Other training options swimming, cardio, weights etc.
- Other bonuses kayaking park just outside.
- Age limitations Minimum age 3 to climb.
- Requirements to certify to belay must pass test
- Rental equipment - harnesses only. Free.
- Daily rate $5.50/d adult, $3.50/d youth 6 - 17.
- Hidden costs None
- Hidden savings - Membership if Golden resident.
- Punch cards You can buy a 20 visit punch card to save $$.
- Memberships Discount for Golden residents
- Classes Inquire within for private or group climbing lessons.
- Competitions Youth climbing club has contests every now and then.
- Experienced climbers running wall? - Sort of.
- Other Nice, soft spongy floor. You can boulder on the climbing walls to a certain height if no one is climbing. All routes have top ropes set up and most routes have pre-hung quickdraws or you can bring your own draws if certified to lead.
- Website: ci.golden.co.us/Page.asp?Na…
Days w Precip
Prime Climbing Season
- No Photos -