|GPS:||34.487, -119.303 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||559,347 total · 2,996/month|
|Shared By:||Mike Morley on Feb 13, 2006 · Updates|
|Admins:||andy patterson, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
- Foothill Crag ("The Foot") - just off the 33, near Ojai
- Wheeler Gorge (aka Twin Tunnels) - 21.0 miles from the intersection of Hwy 101 and CA-33.
- Sespe Gorge (Black Wall) - 34.0 miles from the intersection of Hwy 101 and CA-33.
- Potrero John (1/4 mile up from Sespe Gorge/Black Wall)
- The Fortress (1/2 mile up from Sespe Gorge/Black Wall)
- Pine Mountain - east of Hwy 33, north of Pine Mountain Inn, and 52.5 miles from the intersection of Hwy 101 and CA-33.
Classic Climbing Routes at Hwy 33/Ojai
Days w Precip