|GPS:||31.047, -116.899 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||2,076,434 total · 12,283/month|
|Shared By:||Marc Kajut on Jan 25, 2006|
Marc Kajut, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes
History (Admin Only): Adam Stackhouse edited this area Apr 13, 2019 View all 4
Salamanizer suchoski edited this area Oct 15, 2019
M. Morley edited this area Oct 16, 2019
C Miller edited this area Nov 9, 2019
- For the most accurate and up to date information on San Diego access and closures: https://www.alliedclimbers.org/2019-updated-advisories/
* All of Poway Crags and Ramona Wall are CLOSED from Dec 1st - July 31st for Golden Eagles
* Glencliff is CLOSED Dec 15th - July 31st for Golden Eagles
* Eagle Peak and Corte Madera have ADVISORIES from March 1st - July 31st for falcons and hawks. "Advisory" means that you can climb at these areas, but please minimize disturbances to raptors, and do not climb or rappel where raptors are bothered by your presence. Please leave the area and climb or rappel elsewhere if the raptors are agitated.
* The Allied Climbers of San Diego are actively working with land managers to manage raptors who change nest location and need your help! If you see raptors or active nests at our crags, especially if they are agitated by climber presence, please email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any details including specific location, behavior, nest location, etc.
* Thank you for CLIMBING RESPONSIBLY!
You may search for routes by area, type of climbing, and difficulty by using the area and route links in the left menu or by using the search tool above. This site is what we make of it, so please feel free to add areas, routes, photos, and commentary. Thanks!
Classic Climbing Routes at San Diego and Environs
Days w Precip