Route Guide - iPhone / Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New - School of Rock
Login with Facebook
 ADVANCED
What's the Best Climber's Dog ?
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
   Page 6 of 6.  <<First   <Prev   4  5  6
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
 
By Blake Cash
Dec 2, 2011

APBT1976 wrote:
Not so much so long as your dog is not bother and you are not one of those i am the only person that exists in this world types. Then yes i would be a bitch!! I try and stay away from places other frequent as crowds are not why i climb at all!! And this is me...



Fair enough.

And looks like we'll never run into each other, I tend to stay away from zoos as well.


FLAG
By BDergay
From Eldorado
Dec 2, 2011
Jayy-Dogg on rappel

Oh yeah, like that's gonna not gonna go answered! Haha...

Any room for a new rule pertaining towards spewing an opinion with zero rationale behind it?

"they have no place at the crags."

And so much talk of kicking people... it makes me think you might be a hater....

Oh, and this doesn't use impact font, so please don't be a hater!

haters gonna hate!
haters gonna hate!


FLAG
By JPVallone
Dec 2, 2011

You know, I have been giving this some more thought, and I changed my mind. I do think it's a great idea to have a dog at the crag.

It occurred to me that having a crag dog is the only way I can keep you and your dog away from me at the cliff. Here are my thoughts on the type of dog I am looking for that might be most effective in keeping you and your dog from sniffing, licking, biting and or peeing on me and my stuff at the cliff.

I know you told me your dog is friendly and he is the best dog in the world, Blah, Blah, Blah! When your dog comes up the trail leash less and 100 meters ahead of you and apporaching me, How do I know it's the best dog in the world, is it because you said so, and I know you about as well as I know your dog.

So with one of these dogs, I think problem solved, please help me choose the right one. I do love dogs, I just travel way to much to own one, and seeing the world is a bit more important then owning a dog right now, but with all the benefits of having one at the crag, I think it's time. Which one?

My Crag Dog!
My Crag Dog!


Dog
Dog


crag dog
crag dog


dog
dog


dog
dog


dog
dog


dog
dog


dog
dog


This is how I will handle your leash less dog when he gets too close,

Dog
Dog


FLAG
By Blake Cash
Dec 2, 2011

JPVallone wrote:
You know, I have been giving this some more thought, and I changed my mind. I do think it's a great idea to have a dog at the crag. It occurred to me that having a crag dog is the only way I can keep you and your dog away from me at the cliff. Here are my thoughts on the type of dog I am looking for that might be most effective in keeping you and your dog from sniffing, licking, biting and or peeing on me and my stuff at the cliff. I know you told me your dog is friendly and he is the best dog in the world, Blah, Blah, Blah! When your dog comes up the trail leash less and 100 meters ahead of you and apporaching me, How do I know it's the best dog in the world, is it because you said so, and I know you about as well as I know your dog. So with one of these dogs, I think problem solved, please help me choose the right one. I do love dogs, I just travel way to much to own one, and seeing the world is a bit more important then owning a dog right now, but with all the benefits of having one at the crag, I think it's time. Which one? This is how I will handle your leash less dog when he gets too close,



You probably get your news from FOXNews as well, huh?


FLAG
By BDergay
From Eldorado
Dec 2, 2011
Jayy-Dogg on rappel

Absurd. I'll see your scary animals of death (as opposed to crag mutts), and I'll raise you a scary shark!

This would do way more than step on your rope!
This would do way more than step on your rope!


FLAG
By JPVallone
Dec 2, 2011

Blake Cash wrote:
You probably get your news from FOXNews as well, huh?


Nope, I get it right here on mountain project, Doesn't everyone else?

BDergay wrote:
and I'll raise you a scary shark!


I see your scary shark and raise you a shark with lasers!



Austin Powers
Austin Powers


FLAG
By peachy spohn
Dec 2, 2011

JPVallone wrote:
This is how I will handle your leash less dog when he gets too close,

WOW, you're an ass.


FLAG
By APBT1976
Dec 2, 2011
Black Dike 12/25/11

peachy spohn wrote:
WOW, you're an ass.



No i will first ask you nicely once twice maybe three times to please leash your dog. If you don't care to do so or the dog does not does listen to you the first time and runs up on me and my dogs i will then do whatever i have to do to your dog to make sure that my leashed dog does not tear your dog a new ass and send it to the vet with one giant bill.

Your dog and my dog = one very very expensive vet bill and maybe the loss of a best friend?

I am not for dog abuse of any sort but i have had to either kick off or pick up and throw more dogs than i can remember at this point as there owner could not control their dog off leash. Funny i was able to with two dogs of my own on a leash and so far not one dog has gotten hurt. Lotsa close close calls, like real close but thats it.



FLAG
 
By Nate Reno
From Highlands Ranch, CO
Dec 2, 2011
Ellingwood Point Summit, Little Bear in the background.

peachy spohn wrote:
WOW, you're an ass.


I bet carrying that dog like that doesn't hurt it one bit, although it looks bad.

What will hurt it, is that those dudes look like they're about to cook it up.


FLAG
By Kenny Thompson
From woodfords, california
Dec 2, 2011
gorge

ABPT1976, in your photo your dog is not on a leash!!!


FLAG
By APBT1976
Dec 2, 2011
Black Dike 12/25/11

Kenny Thompson wrote:
ABPT1976, in your photo your dog is not on a leash!!!


Yup, I knew that would not go unnoticed. My beach.... no other people for miles and miles and miles! And if so you see em coming long long before they get to you!!

Protected by "Private property behind us Dunes" Ocean in front of us, that leaves left and right and it is a mile or so in each direction before you get to public beach access.


FLAG
By Israel Maloney
Dec 3, 2011
Dominator at Avalon

muttonface wrote:
Nice!

;) ditto


FLAG


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 6 of 6.  <<First   <Prev   4  5  6