Truck living near boulder

By Jordan Moore
From Boulder, co
Jul 23, 2014
Hampi, india
I'm headed to the front range for a couple months to work in boulder before a big climbing trip. I'm looking for a place to continue living in my truck near boulder to avoid the commute from family home. I'm familiar with the area, just can't think of any great spots. Any ideas front rangers?! Or a private spot I can park and pay a home owner?

By Don Ferris
From Eldorado Springs
Jul 23, 2014
Crux of ignominy
Make dinner for the house once a week and you're welcome to park in front on my place in Eldo.

By george wilkey
From travelers rest sc
Jul 23, 2014
me
if that doesn't work out, you can stay at the boulder county fairgrounds in Longmont pretty cheap. the spots are not private but the shower facilities are very nice.

By NickFern
Jul 23, 2014
Hi everyone! I am also looking for a place to park near boulder preferably near eldorado springs with my truck camper. Electricity is preferred and I will pay good money. If anyone is open to letting me stay in their driveway or yard for sometime please let me know as soon as possible. Cheers!

By Don Ferris
From Eldorado Springs
Jul 23, 2014
Crux of ignominy
Hey nick fern. I'm leaving for Costa Rica on Friday and was hoping to rent my room out for two weeks but the person fell through. Would you be interested in that in the mean time? I live a 5 min walk from the Bastille.

By Don Ferris
From Eldorado Springs
Jul 23, 2014
Crux of ignominy

By Jordan Moore
From Boulder, co
Jul 23, 2014
Hampi, india
Hellllllll yeah I will make a fantastic weekly dinner for eldorado springs residence. Can you give me the contact info of the room mates since you'll be leaving to Costa Rica? I'll be on the front range next tuesday and could stop by that afternoon.

By J. Broussard
From CordryCorner
Jul 23, 2014
Young Good Free Face, 11b
Large driveway in a quite little neighborhood very near to 28th & Arapahoe. PM me if I can help.

By Jordan Moore
From Boulder, co
Jul 23, 2014
Hampi, india
J. Broussard wrote:

Thanks man. I'll contact you if the eldo spot doesn't work out.

By Don Ferris
From Eldorado Springs
Jul 24, 2014
Crux of ignominy
Hey Jordan. I talked with my roommates (both female) and they decided they didn't want "some weirdo" parking around the house while I was gone. I assured them you were a climber and "probably an good dude" but they weren't having it. If you are still interested when I get back I'll contact you here.

By Jordan Moore
From Boulder, co
Jul 25, 2014
Hampi, india
Haha I understand. For what's worth I do assure you I'm a nice guy and a pretty good cook. I could wip up a kickass Nepali dish called Dahl baht! I have family i can stay with in berthoud until I find a spot nearer boulder.