To-do Sub-lists

By Simon Thompson
From New Paltz, NY
Jun 27, 2012
Photo by Tony Lopez

A cool feature would be to allow multiple sub-lists within your personal to-do list. This would allow users to make lists when planning a trip or making goals for the short term, etc. Just a thought.

By Woodchuck ATC
Jun 27, 2012
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

Easy. I do my to-do list on a pad of paper and get all the sub lists I need included there. Piece of cake.

By FreeRangeHuman
From safari van
Jun 27, 2012

This generation would prefer not to write, Woodchuck

By Woodchuck ATC
Jun 27, 2012
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

FreeRangeHuman wrote:
This generation would prefer not to write, Woodchuck

.and it's a shame technology has led to that preference.

By Gryla
Jun 27, 2012

If your generation considers 'writing' scribbling a list of route-names on a pad of paper then I do not think we are losing much, gentlemen. While you crusters scratch out hazy memories of the good ol' days with chongo with your feather quill pens I will be happily typing out my fresh ones on this technology that has ruined us all.

By Nick Stayner
From The Magic City
Jun 27, 2012
Nick Stayner near the crux. Ryan Minton photo.

Woodchuck ATC wrote:
.and it's a shame technology has led to that preference.

I guess that qualifies you too, as you do your fair share of posting here. Scribbling out a to-do list doesn't really qualify as writing BTW.

By Woodchuck ATC
Jun 27, 2012
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

And I don't scribble. Clear concise notes. 59 cents for that pad of paper, no e-contracts, no minutes to manage, no worry about battery life or if the satellites are bounced by a solar flare. Just saying it can be simpler if one choses.

By BurtMachlan
Jun 27, 2012

Woodchuck ATC wrote:

Okay... that still doesnt count as writing. What different does it matter if your list is on a computer or some sheet of scratch paper? You sound like a dinosaur...