Route Guide - iPhone / Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New - School of Rock
L to R R to L Alpha
Overhanging really stout basalt over a nice sand pit.
From the parking lot go past the gate to the north and down the road until you reach a trail with a sign that says "25" branching off to the left. Follow this down into the canyon and at the bottom go right (north) and follow the creek bed until you pass the mushroom shaped rock and come to a large overhanging wall with a sandy base.
25 Total Routes
Browse More Classics in The Main Wall
Mountain Project's determination of some of the classic, most popular, highest rated routes for The Main Wall:
The Roach 5.11a 6c 22 VII+ 22 E3 5c PG13 Sport, 1 pitch, 50'
(13) Overhangus Interruptus 5.11c 6c+ 24 VIII- 24 E4 6a Sport, 1 pitch, 50'
(6) Naked Man 5.12a 7a+ 25 VIII+ 25 E5 6a Sport, 1 pitch, 60'
(7) Belly Rubber 5.12b 7b 26 VIII+ 26 E5 6b Sport, 1 pitch, 60'
(9) Dump Truck 5.12b 7b 26 VIII+ 26 E5 6b Sport, 1 pitch, 50'
Being Inferior 5.12b 7b 26 VIII+ 26 E5 6b Sport
Bitten 5.13a 7c+ 29 IX+ 29 E6 6c Sport
Featured Route For The Main Wall
(7) Belly Rubber 5.12b 7b 26 VIII+ 26 E5 6b WA : Northeast Corner & Spokane : ... : The Main Wall
Easier start followed by progressively harder climbing until about the 8th bolt, where holds get larger and more positive. The route finishes pulling over a small roof. ...[more] Browse More Classics in WA
Latest Regional Forum Messages
From Pacific Northwest Go to Forum | What's New | Post New Topic