T-Wall early February

By DylanJK
From Concord, CA
Jan 13, 2013
Not Climbing
Looking for a partner/s the first week or so of February. I have no definite time frame as I'm moving from Maryland back to California. This also means that I'll have a car full of possessions, reading about all the car break-ins (car camping, not hotel) I'm trying to find a cheap, easy way to store my stuff.
If you'd like to climb and have any storage ideas for my possessions, let me know.
Lead 5.10+/11- cracks. Just wanna have fun! (Climb good routes with cool ppl and not get my stuff stolen!)
Thanks,
Dylan

By Verena
From Signal Mountain
Jan 16, 2013
photo 1
We haven't had any break-ins at Twall in quite a while, but if you feel better, you are welcome to store your stuff at my house, I live on top of Signal Mountain, only 20 min from Twall. I have to work during the week, but I am happy to climb on the weekends.
V.

By Nate Miller
From Chicago, IL
Jan 29, 2013
Sailing on Lake Tahoe. (Pretty sure I was looking ...
I'm heading down by myself tomorrow and will be ready to climb Thursday if the rock is dry enough. I'm staying through the weekend. Let me know if you're still looking for a partner. I'm not in climbing shape right now, so I'm just looking to lead 8's and 9's.

Nate

By DylanJK
From Concord, CA
Jan 30, 2013
Not Climbing
Nate,
Sorry man I won't be at t-wall until Feb 7 or so.

Best of luck

By Ed Bustamante
From accord
Feb 7, 2013
a1
plan on being in the area febfeb 20 ,21and 22

By Preston Sparks
From Augusta, GA
Feb 7, 2013
Im looking for someone to climb with on Saturday at TWall. Anyone interested?

By DylanJK
From Concord, CA
Feb 7, 2013
Not Climbing
Ed- I'll only be here through this weekend.
Preston- Saturday is good for me, I just sent you a message.

By Fliers
From Clarksville, Tennesse
Feb 8, 2013
I was thinking about heading down Friday night for Saturday. If anyone would want to jump on some easy stuff I would definitely meet up. Just getting into trad and cracks so I am down for leading some of the 7's and should be able to follow 9's. Just let me know!