Know the location of this area? Show us! We don't know it, but we're working on cool new features that need it!
West facing great for winter climbing on warmer days with sun. In summer better to start in morning and bring bug spray of course. Great collection of 5.9's, 10's and one 11. All routes are accessible from the top so they can be TR'd. To gain access to the top anchors, approach is 50 yards to the right next to Drill Hole Wall.
8 Total Routes
Browse More Classics in Sax Wall
Mountain Project's determination of some of the classic, most popular, highest rated routes for Sax Wall:
8) Easy Sax is the Best Sax 5.8+ 5b 16 VI- HVS 4c Sport, 1 pitch, 40'
3) Morphine 5.9 5c 17 VI HVS 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
7) Crack With No Name 5.9 5c 17 VI HVS 5a Trad, TR, 1 pitch, 65'
1) A Little Spicy!!! 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Sport, TR, 45'
4) Sax-a-holic 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
2) Body and Soul 5.10a/b 6a+ 19 VI+ E2 5b Trad, Sport, 1 pitch, 45'
6) No such THANG as Too Much Sax 5.10b 6a+ 19 VII- E2 5b PG13 Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
5) Multiple SAX Partners 5.11- 6c 22 VIII+ E3 5c PG13 Sport, TR, 50'
Featured Route For Sax Wall
4) Sax-a-holic 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a MN : Robinson Park (Sandstone) : ... : Sax Wall
From the start below drill hole go right over drill hole. From the second ledge, go straight over the first two bolts, at second bolt there is secret move and go straight up through the bolts to huge hand hold. Right over the bolts using tiny finger ledges, to bigger finger ledges. Head right after last bolt....[more] Browse More Classics in MN
Latest Regional Forum Messages
From Midwest Go to Forum | What's New | Post New Topic