Home - Destinations - iPhone/Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New
Know the location of this area? Show us! We don't know it, but we're working on cool new features that need it!
West facing great for winter climbing on warmer days with sun. In summer better to start in morning and bring bug spray of course. Great collection of 5.9's, 10's and one 11. All routes are accessible from the top so they can be TR'd. To gain access to the top anchors, approach is 50 yards to the right next to Drill Hole Wall.
8 Total Routes
Browse More Classics in Sax Wall
Mountain Project's determination of some of the classic, most popular, highest rated routes for Sax Wall:
8) Easy Sax is the Best Sax 5.8+ 5b 16 VI- HVS 4c Sport, 1 pitch, 40'
3) Morphine 5.9 5c 17 VI HVS 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
4) Sax-a-holic 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
1) A Little Spicy!!! 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Sport, TR, 45'
2) Body and Soul 5.10a/b 6a+ 19 VI+ E2 5b Trad, Sport, 1 pitch, 45'
6) No such THANG as Too Much Sax 5.10b 6a+ 19 VII- E2 5b PG13 Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
5) Multiple SAX Partners 5.11- 6c 22 VIII+ E3 5c PG13 Sport, TR, 50'
Featured Route For Sax Wall
8) Easy Sax is the Best Sax 5.8+ 5b 16 VI- HVS 4c MN : Robinson Park (Sandstone) : ... : Sax Wall
Very left of Sax Wall. Well bolted 5.8 meant for aspiring leaders.Start in corner. Clip first bolt a little high. Easy to next bolt and begin crux. Look out for sloper! Try to head for drill hole on right, use your feet in big crack.If you make the crux its easiest if you swing over right. But more cool if you go straight up over the overhang.Rest is easy, last move to bolts is a little hard but on huge huge holds. Pull ups work.Bolted by dreez: 5/14/2012...[more] Browse More Classics in MN
Latest Regional Forum Messages
From Midwest Go to Forum | What's New | Post New Topic