Red Rocks local with wide open schedule seeks partners

By AST
Jan 29, 2013

Hello

I started climbing again in Oct 2012 after a 10 year layoff and the bug is back. I am currently feeling solid on easy 5.10 trad and easy 5.11 sport. I train all the time, lost about 15+ pounds and don't see why I won't be able to keep improving close to my old peak.

I recently moved into a house near RR and have a wide open schedule. I seek experienced partners for both sport climbing and long classics. It's all good. I have a full rack (minus the big honkin #4+ cams), rope, everything.

Replies from visiting climbers are welcome.

If interested, PM me or post reply here with details.

By Nick Kainrath
From Salt Lake City UT
Feb 4, 2013

Hey Adam,

I'm currently floating around Jtree in my wagon but looking to spend some time at RR's in the near future.

I'm 23 years old and breaking into the 5.10's trad, following a bit harder.

Let me know if your interested in climbing, and we can exchange contact info.

Cheers,

-Nick

By Steve Levin
From Boulder, CO
Feb 4, 2013
Guiding in RMNP

PM sent.

By Gary Savage
From Las Vegas, NV
Feb 8, 2013
Yaak Crack 11c in Red Rocks, NV

Hey Adam,
I'm retired and can climb any day. Paul Van Betten and I are going out tomorrow if you want to join us.

garysavage@cox.net

By Ray Sharples
From Cornforth, UK
Feb 16, 2013
Ray Sharples at the top of Eternity (Grade 19), Mt Piddington, Blue Mountains, Australia.

PM sent.

By nicoleattahoe
Feb 19, 2013

hello, my name is nicole and i am heading to red rocks this week. i am 40 years old and have been living in tahoe for the last 12 years. i just quit my job and am heading to red rocks thurs. i need someone to climb with. i prefer trad climbing, but climb sport as well. my cell is 530-307-0740. i lead 5 10 trad and attempt to lead 5 11 sport (fall a lot). i have full rack and new rope. would love to climb friday. thanks, nicole

By AST
Feb 22, 2013

Ray,

I don't see anything in my messages. Just wanted to let you know so you don't think I am ignoring you.

By Ray Sharples
From Cornforth, UK
Feb 23, 2013

Hi Adam,

Not sure where my PM went to. My email is rmsharples@hotmail.com. Drop me a line and we will see if we can sort something out that way. Am just about to get on a plane to the US, but should have email contact when I get there.

Cheers
Ray

By steve gould
From blue diamond, NV
Feb 25, 2013
canada march 2010

I am around till 7 march - live in blue diamond part- time, would like to do some sunny cragging, I am an experienced climber, lead/ follow up to 5.10, prefer trad longer routes, check my profile.

By zcavewoman
From Joshua Tree
Feb 26, 2013
Lead @ Echo Cove <br />04-2013

Hi,

Planning on Red Rocks then Zion starting mid May.

Returning after a long hiatus, lead about 5.7-8 presently. Follow 9s and low 10s

Please leave a message here or FB me:
type in Joshua Tree Lisa...there are about a million Italians w my last name
so this is the best way to contact thru FB.

Ciao, Lisa Rosati

By kemple sr.
Feb 26, 2013

Hi, I am in Red Rocks thru March 15. I have no parner for tomorrow, then friends come for a while. I have been climbing a long time, and usually solid on 5.10 trad leading. However, recovering from injuries so would prefer to start easier. I am in site 15 at campground. You could try texting 603-785-8790, but I am not certain it will work in CG. Thanks, Tim

By John Dubrawski
Feb 27, 2013

Hello All,

Any interest in climbing tomorrow 2/28? I am in town for work, but have time tomorrow.

Please contact me at 310-227-6224. I am safe, reliable and experienced. Grades do not matter. My flight out of town is at 7:35 PM.

Otherwise if possible please introduce me to others that might be interested. Sorry about the late notice!

Thanks,

~ J

By Fritz N.
From Montrose, Colorado
Mar 3, 2013

PM sent for Friday, 3/22

By LoriLighthouse
Mar 4, 2013

Hi Adam and all you others!

I am in vegas now, for best friends wedding, and have a few days to climb, preferably red rocks, before going back to Belgium on the 10th of March. Got a partner for Wednesday, nothing after. I only lead sport, follow trad. Have been traveling for the last 2 years to very non-climbing places, so am leading, I think, about 5.10ish.

Anyone! Contact me! Please.
Cheers,