Poop tube needed for a week

By Aleix
May 10, 2014
I was riding shotgun in the devil's cadillac... we...
(If yes, please do PM me.)

By Burrrrlyboy
May 10, 2014
I would check the local pawn shops if I was you.

By Joe M.
May 10, 2014
Don't think borrowing a poop tube is the best way to go. Just go to Lowe's or Home Depot and buy some PVC and make one. Can't be more that $20 of materials...

By rock_fencer
From Columbia, SC
May 10, 2014
Myself placing a a blue/yellow offset MC to protec...
supertopo.com/climbing/thread....

Dry bags seem to be a lighter option

By Khoi
From Vancouver, BC
May 10, 2014
Joe M. wrote:

Seriously, do you really think someone is going to want it back after you've pooped in it all week?!

By WyomingSummits
May 10, 2014
Aleix wrote:
Does anyone in the Tucson vicinity has a poop tube that I can borrow this week, for a one week trip (16-22 May) ? (If yes, please do PM me.) (Alternatively, has anyone ever used a rafting drybag for the same purpose in a big wall?)

Lol.....are you the one who called my house to ask if our yard sale had any underwear? ;)

By Willie Wilson
From America
May 10, 2014
Aleix wrote:

LOL!!!!!! your joking right?

By ze_dirtbag
From TBD
May 10, 2014
cottonmouth
did you check the free thread?.....i'd feel bad about trying to make monetary gain from a poop tube

By WyomingSheepRanch
From Rifle, Colorado
May 10, 2014
haha good one!!

By Tom-onator
From This Galaxy
May 11, 2014
Tom-onator
^^^ Pic's of the poop tube or gtfo

By brian benedon
May 12, 2014
fa Dog Fights Alright .-11, Dog Park
what are you climbing?

plan on disposing of it after the climb, also you will carry it outside of the haul bag.

make it sturdy and as air tight as possible, also bring pee bottles.

the germans laughed at the size of our tube, but we were glad it was large.

By GhaMby
From Heaven
May 12, 2014
Poop tube??? Only dorks use those. Poop into free air like a man.

By John Greer Jr.
From modesto, ca
May 12, 2014
so this makes me think of something that happened in camp 4:

These guys, recently off of a wall, had returned to camp 4 to pack up before departing. While they were taking loads to vehicles they put the poop tube at the ranger kiosk with a Free note on it. Before they came back from the car the poop tube was nowhere to be found. Someone must have really needed that thing! From what I gathered these guys didn't use wag bags in the tube either. Basically a really narrow porta-poti. I would say that the 20 buck in your own PVC is well worth it. And to make the 20 bucks spread farther, use trash bags and wag bags to keep the mess down.

Still laugh imagining the unknown dirtbags taking that tube to hose it off.

Baarf!

By Marc H
From Lafayette, CO
May 12, 2014
The Cathedral Spires in RMNP, left to right: Stile...
Maybe you could help mud falcons make a comeback.

By ze_dirtbag
From TBD
May 12, 2014
cottonmouth
^^just make sure they fledge daily, we don't need any more falcon closures