Partner needed 1/16, 17 maybe 18

By Carisa Canepa
From Kings beach, ca
Jan 14, 2013

Hi my name is Carisa. I'm gonna be at Red Rocks this Fri-Mon and would love to climb. Hate to be the person without a rope but I'll be without a rope since I'm on a work trip and have other stuff to fly with. It's been a couple months since I climbed so I'd like to start mellow. 9's and 10's and see how it goes. I'll lead some easy sport and otherwise follow any harder trad or sport. Anybody game for that?

By Wilson C
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, my name is Wilson. I am in the area too and don't have a partner. I have rope/gear. A little over two months ago I got hurt on the colorado river, non climbing related and I am back and getting back in the swing of thing. I'm down to climb easier stuff. I just want to get out on some rock and don't have a partner. I'm game. let me know.

By Carisa Canepa
From Kings beach, ca
Jan 15, 2013

Hi Wilson,
Thanks for the reply. My work trip got rearanged a bit I'm going to be at Red Rocks Fri-Mon now. I've gotten 1 response already from someone who wants to climb at least Friday. I never mind being a party of three for single pitches if you'd like to join. Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
Carisa

By Wilson C
Jan 15, 2013

Sounds fun! do y'all want to share campsites? I'm down for single pitches. Grade can range from 5 fun to 5.11sport or 5.9 trad I hope we can work something out. I just want to get out there with some people and climb. I have a parks pass if that helps. Thanks for your response.

By Carisa Canepa
From Kings beach, ca
Jan 16, 2013

Sure Wilson, that sounds good. Call me on Thursday and I'll know what time ill be there and we can meet up. 7188095417. See ya soon.
c

By Joe Wysznski
From Ventura County, CA
Jan 17, 2013
Joe on Restrain This

Wilson, I sent you a pm. My partner had to cancel today so if your available let's get together. Thurs 1/17