Partner for NC or Northern Georgia area

By mattjohnson
From Laurens, SC
Aug 18, 2012

I live in the Upstate of South Carolina and am looking for someone to climb with on weekends, 5.10 and below. I have mostly done sport and top roping so far, but I'm getting started at trad. Looking to climb in GA, TN, and especially western North Carolina, but also enjoy going to RRG and wouldnt mind road tripping to some new places. I get Fridays off at my job, as well as Sat and Sun.

By Blake Ramsey
Aug 20, 2012

I live in Central North Carolina (Greensboro), and I too am looking for somebody to climb with. I'm somewhat new to climbing; I'm currently toproping 5.9 and 10. I have every other Fri, Sat, Sun off. If you'd like to contact me my number is 336-382-5538.

Blake

By Stuart Parker
From asheville NC
Aug 20, 2012
Wolf's Head, Cirque of the Towers

hey man, I'm asheville. I'm starting my trad journey too, hit me up anytime! sdp_parker@yahoo.com

By Tim Salizzoni
Aug 20, 2012
Profile

I'm in Clemson right now and always looking for more climbing. I'm pretty confident on 5.10s, but no trad experience. Definitely looking to learn/follow though. Let me know!

tsalizzoni@gmail.com

By Kenneth Cole
Aug 22, 2012
Rainier summit

Hey, fellas, I'm a weekend climber out of Greenville SC area. Always a pleasure to connect with more climbers. I've been climbing for a couple years, leading some moderate 5.7 and 5.8 trad routes. This fall I hope to climb Laurel Knob to lead Groover or Seconds. Most my climbing is around Pisgah, RB, Crowders, couple other locations. Email is ken_b_cole@yahoo.com.

By Shawn Wiggins
From San Francisco, CA
Aug 22, 2012
portugal 2013

Hey. I live in Asheville. I have a very flexible schedule, since I work at a cafe. I'm always looking for people to climb with. I have a medium sized trad rack that has let me send several fun lines out here. Feel free to call,txt when you're in the area. 316-641-5652

By Caroliegh Frentzel
Aug 27, 2012

Hey Im in Augusta Ga but often making trips to Crowders, and the asheville area. headed to Linville this weekend for some moderate trad, just started leading trad beginning of summer. would love company or anyone one who knows the area. regularly climbing 9's and some 10's but much lower when leading trad.

By Jordan Veal
Sep 18, 2012
Summit of Finger Rock in Tucson, AZ

I just moved to Charlotte and I'm looking for people to climb/hike with as well. I was out in AZ for a bit and got up to 5.10's but it's been a while since I've climbed. I do have all the gear needed for top roping or leading sport. Hit me up at 919-244-0660 or jsveal87@gmail.com if you'd like some company on your next adventure.

By alison ryan
From Prescott, AZ
Sep 18, 2012
Midway up Petit Grepon, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO. Gorgeous place!

I'm in Chattanooga for the next 3 months and would love to climb as much as possible while I'm here, so if anyone is in the area and keen to go, let me know! I've got gear for sport (just getting into it, only leading 5.8 but can follow 5.10) and am keen to follow anyone leading trad also...
-alison