new to st george

By gloo
From St. George
May 5, 2014
Hey fellas,

I'm new to st. George, I've been in cedar for the past year and salt lake for years before that. I haven't climbed much at all in the past year so I'm really weak, and most of my experience is inside (momentum sandy) or on boulders, at my height I could do v7's indoors, but outside is a whole other story. Now I could probably pull out a v2 if I'm lucky.

Anyways, I need some climbing friends. I'm weak now, but I have the desire improve a lot. I have draws, new rope, bouldering pad. Just need peeps to go with. In return, canyoneering is a strong point for me so I can return the favor if there's any desire to get into some canyons, especially the non-easy ones.

Also, any suggestions on places to go during the summer when its bloody hot?

By scottso
From St. George, Utah
May 24, 2014
Are you Aussie?

Moe's is good if you want to get out and pull on some rock. Chuck early in the morning, Utah hills area, and others are all good early in the day during summer.

By James Wieman
From Southern Utah
Jun 5, 2014
Bouldering at Jackson Falls
Yea man. The hardest part of climbing is finding partners. I am available every other week as I work wilderness therapy. Hit me up when you are free.

James Wieman
815-670-6972

I trad and sport climb. Don't care much for bouldering unless you are more psyched about it than me.

By James Wieman
From Southern Utah
Jun 5, 2014
Bouldering at Jackson Falls

James Wieman
815-670-6972

By Nate_801
From St. George
Jun 5, 2014
Moab
Hmu whenever you want to get out. My schedule is pretty open being a paramedic firefighter. I lead 5.9 but want to be able to lead 10s soon.

253.278.2449

By tradvlad
Jun 5, 2014
Hi gloo,

Just sent you a PM.

James and Nate, I'm also new to town and looking for partners. I would like to go to Snow Canyon tomorrow to climb at Aftershock wall, or Sand Dunes. Any of you guys care to join me? I have rope, rack, and guidebook. my number is 352-870-9822.

Vlad