New to Kansas City

By Zach.K
From Kansas City, MO
Jul 3, 2013

Looking for climbing partners. Got a one month membership at The Cave.

By Sam L
Jul 16, 2013

Aloha I went to school in KC, MO and will be in Kansas City this week well tomorrow evening Wed. 7/17 until Monday. I was hoping to get out either Thur, or Sunday to one of the outdoor areas. Would this work for you? I could meet at the Cave as well then I would be able to go any of the days for a couple hours. :)

By Eric Coffman
Jul 17, 2013
mountainlion

Sam I tried to send you a member to member email but I don't know if it was successful...I have climbed for 15 years and recently came home from the Philippines...check my pics the climbing is sick there...KC has a few sport routes 40ft tall mostly 5.12 but I haven't climbed them I haven't climbed since coming home and would love to get out...call me 816 267 1435....I work nights 6 pm til 1am...free anytime before that

By Sam L
Jul 17, 2013

Sounds good Eric I will give you a call later today to set something up once I am in KC. I got your message via yahoo too. :)

By Zach.K
From Kansas City, MO
Jul 17, 2013

I work weekdays from 7:30 to 5ish and have the weekends free. Every other week I have Friday off too. I would be interested in getting out this weekend for some climbing.

By Eric Coffman
Jul 18, 2013
mountainlion

sounds good to climb with you both...cliff drive is the only place with leadable routes that I have heard of...swope park has bouldering but I don't have my pad in KC...I can climb both Sat or Sun or during the day on Thurs til about 5-6 or Fri til about 3... give me a ring or send me an email. I live in Grain Valley close to Blue Springs...Cliff Drive is in KC Mo.

By Eric Coffman
Jul 18, 2013
mountainlion

By Sam L
Jul 18, 2013

Looks like I could meet you guys either early Saturday, or later Sunday after tenish. I got draws and a rope. Left my rack at home. Is the area dog friendly?

By mucci
From sf ca
Jul 18, 2013

Gets pretty thug at cliff drive.

Best add a pistol to the rack.