Lover's Leap/Donner Pass Partner

By AF David
From Fairfield, CA
Jul 23, 2013
I'm looking to get out and climb some easy/moderate routes while I'm in CA for the next few years. I am about 2 hours from Donner Pass and Lover's Leap and 4 hours from Yosemite. If you don't mind having me follow you and clean I would love to get out and climb. I have gear and a car. Send me a message. Weekends are best but I can get weekdays off with a little notice.

By AndrewB
From Davis, CA
Jul 31, 2013
Pitch 1 of East Face of Whitney right as the sun comes up.
Hi David,

I'm looking for trad climbers interested in moderate climbs in Northern CA, Tahoe, Yosemite, High Sierra. Pretty solid 5.7 leader.

My core partners moved recently, and I'll really scraping at the barrel to get out at this point.

Feel free to email me.

I'm not going to be getting out on weekdays, but have plenty of weekends available if the climbing's good!

By BrianD
From Park City, UT
Aug 1, 2013
Mt. Baker North Ridge
David, Andrew,

I am interested in the same but coming from SJ / SF.

A 5.8 leader. Mostly weekend focused but can probably get a day off here and there.

Cheers,
BD

By gpramuk
From Park City, UT
Aug 2, 2013
I live near Colfax on I-80 and am always looking for partners for moderates at Donner. I have gear and a rope but no car.

gpramuk AT gmail

By ze_dirtbag
From TBD
Aug 2, 2013
cottonmouth
i'm leaving slc on sat headed towards tahoe looking to get on some rock. i don't know how far that puts me from these spots, but i'd be down to put up some lead. i'll prob be there for about a week or so & will be free to climb whenever. shoot me a pm or text 540-400-1868

patrick

By TonyV
From Cool, CA
Aug 11, 2013
David, I live in Cool, CA And I get to the Leap/Donner several times a month. I'm a confident 5.9 leader. I'm off doing stuff on East Sierra for the next four weeks until after Labor Day. Email me if interested after that. I climb into the winter at Indian Springs wall as well.

Cheers.