Looking for partners: Spain, France, Italy

By Rach
From South Lake Tahoe, CA
Sep 13, 2012
matthess crest, tuolomne

I'm in Europe through January & would like to do lots of climbing. I have a rough list of climbing spots I'd like to go to. But if anyone has a particular spot in mind I'm open. I am thinking areas closer to the mediterranean as the weather gets cooler. Mallorca in Spain, Les Calanques France, & costal Sicily. Would also be thrilled to organize a more alpine-like climbing trip if at all possible with weather either in France or Italy. Contact me if interested! rwalera@gmail.com

By Ryan Williams
From London (sort of)
Sep 13, 2012
El Chorro

I'll be in font in the last week of October. After that i have a few days (27-31) and was thinking about trying to check out Ceause or another area Farther south depending on weather. If its too cold in France we could head to El Chorro in S Spain. I'll also be in El Chorro at some point in late November. I don't really care if we climb the same grade or not. Let me know if you'd Ike to meet up.

By Thrillseekerz
From Landstuhl, DE
Sep 19, 2012
Gear testing the Monkee Clothing Women's Ubwuzu Climbing pants  <br /> <br />Read More: <a href='http://thrillseekersanonymous.com/2013/06/24/monkee-ubwuzu-womens-climbing-pants/' target='_blank' rel='nofollow' >thrillseekersanonymous.com/2013/06/24/monkee-ubwuzu-womens-c>>></a>

I live in Eastern Germany (originally from cali) and am always looking for climbing partners! Feel free to PM me to discuss plans:)

By johnthethird
Sep 19, 2012

Slightly off topic, but if headed to El Chorro, think about staying at the Olive branch. Great spot, great hosts, and no problem turning up solo and finding partners.

By Rach
From South Lake Tahoe, CA
Sep 19, 2012
matthess crest, tuolomne

Yeah I actually have been told El Chorro is a great place & can show up solo to find partners. Thank you for the heads up on the place to stay! & yes, ryan & Ilana let's do france!

By scoTt Millbern
From Langenfeld, Germany
Oct 2, 2012
in the Alps

Ryan Williams wrote:

@ Ryan
When do you plan on being at Font? I am about 5 hours away and thinking about heading there this month (was originally thinking the weekend of the 14th for 3-4 days, but I might be able to make it later).

Depending on the weather I'd be open the Pfalz as well (really nice Sandstone with "North Carolina" like ethics).

Your name sounds familiar, I learned to climb in NC and moved to Germany about 2 years ago. Have we met??

scoTt

By PiotrB
From Valencia, Spain
Oct 11, 2012
That's me focusing on something important ;) You can see my sponsor logo <a href='http://ternua.com' target='_blank' rel='nofollow' >ternua.com</a>

Hello!
If Your paths leads You gays to Spain consider going climbing with me
ValenciaClimb.com - the page is beta version still :)
Though if You climb 8c just come and we climb together for pleasure :-P