Looking for partners in Logan, Ut

By Trishthedish11
From SLC, Ut
May 13, 2014

HI guys!

I moved up to Logan last summer for veterinary school and now that it is summer break, i would love to get out and explore the rocks up here. Anyone familiar with the area who would want to show me around? I haven't been out consistently since school started but I know my way around a rope and a rack :) Looking for down to earth partners who can be fun and safe at the same time and are not opposed to grabbing a beer after a long day :)

Hit me up if anyone needs a climbing buddy here in the north :)

Trish

By scottso
From St. George, Utah
May 23, 2014

Hey trish - It can be hard to find people to climb with in Logan. Have you been to the rockhaus? My wife and I will be based out of Logan for the summer. Should be there within a couple weeks. Beware of some of the people that climb at date wall, first practice, FQ, and sometimes betagraph if you want to stay safe. Logan canyon is also a difficult canyon and the routes are not that good if you are climbing 5.10 and below, although there are a few good ones. Hit me up on PM.

By Braden A123
From Ogden, Utah
May 23, 2014

Hey there! My Fiance and I climb with a group based in the Ogden area. We would love to have you join us! There are many quality climbs down this way. PM me, we will show you the "ropes!"

By Brew
Jun 2, 2014

Don't listen to Scott Solinksco. There are plenty of good 5.10. Just because he struggles with the 10's he has grown to hate them with a passion.

By Kimberly Willis
From Boulder, Colorado
Jun 8, 2014

Hi! I just moved to Logan this last week and I am looking for people to climb with! I just joined rockhaus this evening and will be climbing in the canyon tomorrow. Let me know if you'd like to climb together sometime!
Kimberly

By E Kennedy
Jun 9, 2014

I'd be happy to go into Logan on Monday or Tuesdays if you have those free! But I am also new to the area, unfortunately...