let's make a deal

By ze_dirtbag
From TBD
May 16, 2013
cottonmouth
If any of you fellow MPers are going to the NRG rendezvous this weekend, leave your mother f***ing crag hammocks at home.

By Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
May 16, 2013
yaak crack Red Rock Canyon, NV
I don't get how this is a deal, what's in it for us?

By Ana Tine
May 16, 2013
Jon Zucco wrote:
I don't get how this is a deal, what's in it for us?

hahaah

By Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
May 16, 2013
OTL
I think rendezvous means clustergangbang in climbing speak.

By Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
May 16, 2013
yaak crack Red Rock Canyon, NV
Matt N wrote:
I think rendezvous means clustergangbang in climbing speak.

i always thought it meant: 'stay the f away from here for a week'.

By Brent Apgar
From Out of the Loop
May 17, 2013
Me and Spearhead
Jon Zucco wrote:
i always thought it meant: 'stay the f away from here for a week'.

Unless you just want to hang out and not actually climb.

By Stone Nude
May 17, 2013
When dumb people have disposable income, hilarity ...
Purchasing a 5 person sex hammock and a portable PA system to amplify the sounds of sweet sweet love happenin' directly under the Honeymooner's Ladders. I'll be the one with the ball gag. If you want to make a deal, I'd say "sloppy seconds first" and that's as good an offer as you're gonna get.

Internet tough-guy-ing isn't what it used to be. Speak loudly and carry a small dick, WHO DA FAAAACK CARES ALREADY?

By Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
May 17, 2013
yaak crack Red Rock Canyon, NV
Brent Apgar wrote:
Unless you just want to hang out and not actually climb.

i can do that at home.

By ze_dirtbag
From TBD
May 19, 2013
cottonmouth

By M Lindfors
From Highlands Ranch
May 20, 2013
cruxslayer wrote:
not tough guying....shit just gets old. and trying to put up 20 routes in a day for a sport comp when people tie up a climb for an hour or 2 doesn't work out too well. i do spray pretty loud.....but there are about 600 people who saw me in zebra print lycra that were filled out pretty well

Wow, I am glad I was not part of the "lucky" 600...

By David Barbour
From Denver
May 20, 2013

we hiked in with a camp chair. is that cool?

By Tony B
From Around Boulder, CO
May 20, 2013
Got Milk? How about forearm pump? Tony leads "...
cruxslayer wrote:

Ewwww... musta been a scary crux.

By cjon3s
From Sterling, VA
May 20, 2013
Hanging at Seneca
David Barbour wrote:
sounds like you need to make better choices on where to climb. i didn't wait in line for anything all weekend we hiked in with a camp chair. is that cool?

I didn't wait for a single climb either. That chair is a pretty swell idea.