|Photos:||Recent | Best | Popular|
|Location:||0.0879, 38.0127 View Map Incorrect?|
|Administrator:||Kristine Hoffman (sitewide)|
|Submitted By:||Camster (Rhymes with Hamster) on Apr 7, 2008|
|Comments on Kenya||Add Comment|
|Show which comments —
Aug 27, 2015
Kenya has a long history of climbing with well developed crags near Nairobi as well as a wonderful assortment of "bush" adventure climbs. Guidebooks are available for most areas through the Mountain Club of Kenya (MCK). Also, a list of climbs is being maintained on the (MCK Forum page:
There has been some considerable changes to grades and aid removal in Hells Gate. These are SLOWLY being added to the Forum as time permits.
When visiting Kenya for climbing, please treat it as an established climbing area as opposed to virgin ground where "anything goes".
Thanks and enjoy!
By Ken Trout
From: Golden, CO
Dec 14, 2015
The map was not extended north because Poi and other areas up north are just too dangerous.
By Vincent Owino
Feb 20, 2016
WHO WE ARE: YAGO B BOULDERING
We are climbers/boulders(outdoor), guides, hiking team and guides, tour and safari organization based here in Kisumu City operating in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
Our Mission is to provide patrons of all ages a fun, climbing skills, promote tourism in East Africa, safe environment in which to exercise, socialize, and gain new and distinct culture, lifestyle, experience through bouldering.
Our goal is to maximize our clients/friends/customers satisfaction and value according to their demands. To us the client/customer/friend is supreme.
Yago B Bouldering plans on achieving these objectives:
· To establish a small community trading hub/village center for daily food stuff to the entire community.
· To offer after school youth and school going kids climbing programs, hence remove them from the slums to come out and climb thus foster their skills
· To offer after school youth micro business training programs through bouldering activities
· To establish affordable traditional chilling out point for both locals and international tourist and climbers
· Become the primary center for outdoor climbing in the greater Yago in Seme Sub County area.
You can reach us on email@example.com or on our website on yagobouldering.com or on facebook page at Yago B Bouldering our phone number is +254703888367