Indian Creek in the beginning of March

By Peter
From Tempe, AZ
Feb 22, 2013

I am looking for partners to climb at the Creek in the beginning of March. Planning to stay there for about 10 days or so.

By Mizuno
Feb 22, 2013

I'm planning to be there about 3/6-16.

By Jon C. Sullivan
From Fort Collins, CO
Feb 23, 2013
approach to the Grand

Im there with a bit of a crew from 3/15ish to 3/21ish.
Come hang out!

By JCM
From Henderson, NV
Feb 23, 2013

I'm thinking about making a trip somewhere between 3/8 and 3/18; I have that whole period free. Not 100% decided yet on the exact dates within that period, though.

-Jon Moen

By Peter
From Tempe, AZ
Feb 23, 2013

I am planning to leave Boulder sometime on 3/7-3/8, and stay there for 10 days or so. Let's exchange our contacts closer to that date. Or we can make plans to meet at the Creek on a specific day or whatever

By Sarah-Min
From livingston
Feb 26, 2013

Hey Peter,
I am going be down in the Moab area from 3/8-3/20. Went to the Creek for the first time last year and I want some more, would love to climb with you!

By 419
From Denver
Feb 26, 2013
JR Token

Could be a MP rendezvous.

By Gary Savage
From Las Vegas, NV
Mar 1, 2013
Yaak Crack 11c in Red Rocks, NV

I'm planning on being in the Creek and Moab area for most of March and probably April or until I run out of climbing partners.

By danamc713
From Denver, CO
Mar 2, 2013

Hi! I'd love to drive to Indian Creek from Denver for the weekend of March 15-17 -- carpool/climbing partners from the front range? Meet partners there? Is there cell phone service out there? I could always come crash your camp site out there and join :)
Thanks,
Dana

By Megan Fettig
From Durango, CO
Mar 7, 2013
Summer in AK

I'm thinking of heading to the Creek next week too. Looking for a ride or someone to carpool with (I have a truck) back to/from the Front Range from Wednesday, March 13th to Sunday, March 17th.

Also looking for climbing partners. I don't lead trad but can clean. I was down there for Thanksgiving climbing 5.9s and 5.10s.

Megan

By Malcolm Daly
From Boulder, CO
Mar 7, 2013

Donini will be there.

By KM Klimbin
From Denver, CO
Mar 11, 2013
flatiron

We've got a threesome heading down from Denver on Thur night. Potash road on Friday and then mixed spots on Sat/Sun if anyone's lookin for folks to climb with. A MP meetup in the creek sounds fun too.