Sign Up  |   Log In:Login with Facebook
REI Community
I love stickers! Where are they?

Dec 6, 2012

Any ideas??

Any cool stickers that you've found and know where to get em?

Cheers,
Andy W
engineer1984
From Ogden, UT
Joined Jul 27, 2012
42 points
Dec 6, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: OTL
engineer1984 wrote:
Okay, I love stickers. I am sending in to get my first Mtn Project sticker. I am buying stickers off of ebay. The problem? All these stickers are gear related. I just got back from a trip to Red Rocks and I can't find any worthwhile stickers that combine Red Rocks and climbing. Do you guys know of places that sell location type stickers? I'm looking for something more exciting and creative than "RR" on an oval sticker. A lot of times you find stickers that seem to be one size fit all.. just change one word and viola! you have a new location that you've climbed at. Any ideas?? Any cool stickers that you've found and know where to get em? Cheers, Andy W

Having never been to RR yet, I could only contribute the following bumper sticker design for now:

Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
Joined Oct 20, 2010
347 points
Dec 6, 2012
Matt N wrote:

Ha, well apparently some disagree:

20 kN
From Hawaii
Joined Feb 2, 2009
1,009 points
Dec 6, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: Hanging out on Royal Arches
Word on the street is climbing stickers on your car = break ins and stolen gear. Tristan B
From La Crescenta, CA
Joined Oct 1, 2009
1,512 points
Dec 6, 2012
Didn't take long for that cyber smackdown to occur. cdec
From SLC, UT
Joined Jan 3, 2007
351 points
Dec 6, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: Rock Wars, RRG, 2008
Got so many stickers left over from the RRG Rocktoberfest, I've run out of places to stick them. Agree that you might invite thieves if your car is covered....be sure to add some NRA and Army stickers too. Woodchuck ATC
Joined Nov 29, 2007
3,196 points
Dec 6, 2012
Home is where you hook up
Grand Canyon
GregT
Joined Aug 17, 2012
0 points
Dec 7, 2012
Tristan B wrote:

climbing stickers, cycling stickers, stickers on a car says "cool stuff inside!"
saint_john
Joined Nov 5, 2012
0 points
Dec 7, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: Thats Me
you can put stickers in other places than your car. they stick to a lot of things clay meier
Joined Dec 24, 2008
386 points
Dec 7, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: OTL
Tristan B wrote:

Funny, when it comes to surf car & stickers, not many think this way, but with climbing gear, I definitely do.
Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
Joined Oct 20, 2010
347 points
Dec 7, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: OTL
20 kN wrote:
Ha, well apparently some disagree:

I'm trying to be 'local' brah.
Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
Joined Oct 20, 2010
347 points
Dec 7, 2012
stickers of unicorns anybody????????
so I can slap them on my buddy's car bhahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!
Spam
Joined Nov 19, 2012
0 points
Dec 7, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: Top of Jah-Man Sister Superior
Stickers make really cool Garbage can decorations. I have a couple that I use in my office and they are really fun and make a great conversation piece. You cover the can with stickers, you don't have to worry about car break ins... The bonus is that you can let people know what you are into... Unicorns, Places you have been, or the cool gear companies that you like and support.
Dallen
Sunny-D
From SLC, Utah
Joined Aug 2, 2006
431 points
Dec 7, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: Jurassic Park
Spam wrote:
stickers of unicorns anybody???????? so I can slap them on my buddy's car bhahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!

Perry Bible Fellowship. Best comics ever.
coldatom
From Cambridge, MA
Joined Sep 20, 2011
75 points
Dec 7, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: Black Boulder Problem, sent after a generous skin ...
i just ate a sandwich. Im sorry, what were we talking about? AdamB
From Chattanooga, TN
Joined Jul 17, 2008
1,067 points
Dec 8, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: rumbling bald
friends of red rock canyon Adam Leavy
From Asheville, NC
Joined Nov 29, 2010
145 points
Dec 9, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: Solar Collector
Adam Leavy wrote:
friends of red rock canyon

there is more than just one red rock in red rockS!!!
MrZ
From Colorado
Joined Dec 17, 2010
281 points
Dec 9, 2012
Rock Climbing Photo: Rock Wars, RRG, 2008
Yes, it is the Red Rocks of Red Rock Canyon....many many red rocks available for our enjoyment. Woodchuck ATC
Joined Nov 29, 2007
3,196 points

The Definitive
Climbing Resource

Inspiration & Motivation
to Fuel Your Run

Next Generation Mountain
Bike Trail Maps

Backcountry, Sidecountry
& Secret Stashes

Better Data. Better Tools.
Better Hikes!