Found: Helmet Cam at base of Epinephrine

By sqwirll
From Las Vegas
May 7, 2012
Cool snow formation at the base.

I found a helmet cam at the base of Epinephrine. Somehow it still works. Describe it and I'll get it back to you.

By rock_fencer
From Columbia, SC
May 7, 2012

mountainproject.com/v/camera-lost-in-epinephrine-chimney/106>>>

might be this guy?

By Dirty Gri Gri, or is it GiGi?
From Vegas
May 7, 2012
Growing a winter coat in Red Rock Canyon- December 2013.

Nice, Sqwirll!

By sqwirll
From Las Vegas
May 7, 2012
Cool snow formation at the base.

I was able to get a still image off of the camera. Anyone know these guys?

Lost camera
Lost camera

By sqwirll
From Las Vegas
May 7, 2012
Cool snow formation at the base.

Bump.

Anyone know these guys?

Climber 1
Climber 1

Climber 2
Climber 2

By Dirty Gri Gri, or is it GiGi?
From Vegas
May 7, 2012
Growing a winter coat in Red Rock Canyon- December 2013.

Those guys in the pics probably don't want to admit they had to do a little human centipede to stem the chimney.

By sqwirll
From Las Vegas
May 8, 2012
Cool snow formation at the base.

Bump, anyone know the guys in the 3rd & 4th pics?

By Darren in Vegas
From Las Vegas, NV
May 8, 2012
Skiing around.

I recognize them as the party Gomoll and I blazed past on the descent. They were Euro's of some variety. I would say that the chances of them finding it through this site are slim.

In related news, I am looking for a video camera to take to Alaska, know anyone who has a good deal on one?

By sqwirll
From Las Vegas
May 8, 2012
Cool snow formation at the base.

Darren in Vegas wrote:

I have one, some cosmetic scratches from falling perhaps 600' or so. $25 obo.

Thanks for the heads up. I contacted him and he did end up getting his back.

By CJC
May 8, 2012

sqwirll wrote:
I have one, some cosmetic scratches from falling perhaps 600' or so. $25 obo.

hahaha

post the video of it falling off the route

By Colin Parker
From Idyllwild, CA
May 8, 2012
Bouldering in Joshua Tree

Hey guys,

The camera belongs to my buddy Ivan and Me. I'll contact the original poster to see if we can get it back. Can't imagine it survived intact. By the way, not only did we lose the camera on the second pitch, but the nozzle on our camelback came off and we lost all of our water. We finished Epi with a quarter liter to share between us. Crazy day. The descent was a suffer-fest, as you can imagine.

Colin

By sqwirll
From Las Vegas
May 8, 2012
Cool snow formation at the base.

CJC wrote:
hahaha post the video of it falling off the route

I was hoping that it existed, but unfortunately the camera wasn't turned on.

Colin, I sent you an e-mail back.

By Darren in Vegas
From Las Vegas, NV
May 8, 2012
Skiing around.

Colin Parker wrote:
By the way, not only did we lose the camera on the second pitch, but the nozzle on our camelback came off and we lost all of our water. We finished Epi with a quarter liter to share between us. Crazy day. The descent was a suffer-fest, as you can imagine. Colin

I saw you guys on the descent, and y'all looked ROUGH. Glad you are getting your camera back. I wish I knew you guys were so thirsty, I had a few extra beers at the car (thanks to sqwrll).

By Ivanzz
May 8, 2012

Thank you guys.
Darren, a beer would have been awesome! The climb was great, getting the camera back was unexpected but makes that day even crazier.

By B.S. Luther
From Walnut, CA
May 9, 2012

sqqirll you rock!! makin' me feel good about humanity. those were my buddies, now i get to see some footage = ]