Found book at Kraft boulders

By Justin Streit
Apr 5, 2014
Yo-yo ma, if you lost a guidebook at Kraft Boulders today, hit me up and let me know where you think you lost it or maybe something about the bookmark you used, and I'll get you back your precious booty :)

Justin Streit

By Maurice Chaunders
Apr 6, 2014
Colombian Crack
Mods, please delete this obvious troll before someone gets ripped off or loses a book. Even boulderers should have protection under the law of common decency

By Tom-onator
From This Galaxy
Apr 6, 2014
Tom-onator
Maurice Chaunders wrote:

Have you hugged a book losin, beanie wearing pad toting pebble wrestler today?

By Justin Streit
Apr 7, 2014
No trolls here. I don't even know of any bridges near Kraft Boulders! Anyone who knows me in the vegas area, knows I'm a decent guy. The book was clearly forgotten where it sat. I just want any prospective suitor to qualify themselves before I hand someone a free book. Booty's booty and I think if you're the someone who lost the book, you could easily tell me some specifics about it. Just like what number cam you left or what kind of shoe I found. Same shit right?

js

By Maurice Chaunders
Apr 7, 2014
Colombian Crack
This guy steals a book and then offers a reward for its rightful return? And whatever happened to freedom from illegal search and seizure? It's a good thing these western states weren't involved in the revolutionary war, because no British soldier would be welcome in the homes of these alleged "patriots". I say we throw the book at this guy. Then maybe the books owner will stand a chance at recovery.

By Stone Nude
Apr 7, 2014
When dumb people have disposable income, hilarity ...
Mike, fear your next piss test.

That is all.